With every one-time cash gift, 12-month recurring gift, or donation
of your gently used clothing, household goods, and furniture,
Cornerstone NCT is making a difference in the community we share.
Your Financial Gift Buys Essentials
How Much Good Can Your One-Time Gift Do?
- $10 buys five budget accountability journals
- $25 sponsors an apartment water bill
- $50 provides a pair of shoes and spiritwear for one child participating in our Back-to-School Bash
- $100 pays for a Neighbor who has completed our finance training to attend Financial Peace University
- $200 covers one phone bill for a family of four
- $500 covers one car and insurance payment to help a Neighbor maintain the ability to get to a job
- $1,000 sponsors one family of four for Cornerstone Christmas
How Much Good Can Your 12-Month Recurring Gift Do?
- $10 ($120) covers the state inspection and registration fees necessary to keep a Neighbor in their car so that they can get to their job
- $20 ($240) pays for one family’s electric bill
- $50 ($600) provides a laptop and printer for job placement
- $100 ($1,200) pays off a high-interest debt for those successfully working our program
- $200 ($2,400) sponsors Bibles for the families at Cornerstone Christmas
- $500 ($6,000) sponsors the carnival at our Back-to-School Bash
Your Donated Goods Give Hope
If you have new or gently used clothing, household goods, furniture, or other items that are cluttering your house, donate them to someone who can put them to good use! We rely exclusively on donations from community members like you to keep our retail store stocked.
Other Ways to Give
When you shop on AmazonSmile, Amazon will donate 0.5 percent of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Cornerstone NCT.
Link your Kroger Community Rewards with Cornerstone Assistance Network of North Central Texas (#85727), and every time you swipe your card, we will get a percentage of their sales.
Cornerstone can accept donations of stock. Please contact us for more information.